Condition: Gastro-intestinal disorder
City, State: Medford, OR
Club: Grace Christian School Sparrow Club Service Hours:
Date Adopted: 2/07/2020
• Jayden is a very sweet and tender-hearted 5-year-old boy who attends pre-school at Early Childhood Education.
• Jayden was born with a gastro-intestinal disorder that causes him to have many digestive complications. He makes multiple trips to OHSU in Portland every year and receives X-ray and ultrasounds frequently.
• His diet is very restricted and limited due to the fact that he has a rapid growth condition that causes him to gain weight very easily.
• Jayden is very smart but struggles with gross motor skills such as balance, climbing, jumping, and running.
• Jayden was also diagnosed with autism in November of 2019.
• Jayden is closely monitored every day and requires extra care in many areas. Doctors continue to discover various aspects to his medical conditions.
• It is very important for Jayden to receive several different kinds of therapies, to stay active, and maintain a diet that will help his body absorb nutrients.
• Jayden has been described as having a great sense of humor. He loves to sing, dance, and pretend he is acting in movies. He loves animals, transformers, reading, Legos, superheroes, minions, and firetrucks.
• Jayden will be adopted as a Sparrow to Grace Christian School. GCS students will have the opportunity to work hard to raise money for Jayden’s ongoing treatment through sponsored community service.
Central Equipment Central Equipment