Interested in lending your time and talents? Types of volunteer opportunities change often, but the overall need for volunteers doesn’t! We would love to connect with you to talk about ways you can help! Some examples:
- Volunteer as a Table Captain at an annual “Wings of Hope” Luncheon in your area.
- Host a service project at your business for students to log service hours for their Sparrows.
- Become an advocate/spokesperson in your business, medical, or educational communities to connect us with financial resources to further support the program.
- Sign up as a on call volunteer for various needs and opportunities as they arise.
You’re never too young to make a difference in the lives of others! We’d love to talk with you about ways you can help!
- As a student, help support a Sparrow Project at your elementary, middle school, or high school.
- Volunteer to share what being part of Sparrow Clubs means to you, either in written or video form.
- Initiate a service project or opportunity at your school for fellow students to log service hours for your Sparrow.